4 Nights 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour India
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Golden Triangle is one of the fascinating travel circuits of India. It lies in northern region of India and covers three historical cities as its destinations. Destinations covered by triangle tour are Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Triangle is called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a map. These three cities are extremely popular as tourist destinations among the foreign tourists visiting India as well as among the natives.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
On arrival at New Delhi Airport/Railway Station you will be received and transferred to your hotel. Sightseeing of Delhi: Includes Red Fort, Chandni Chowk & Jama Masjid, India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President's House. Stay for overnight at Delhi booked hotel.
Day 02: Delhi to Agra
After breakfast drive to the Agra, on arrival check in at your hotel. Afternoon visit the Agra Fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Later at sunset visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Stay for overnight in hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal remain close on each Friday.
Day 03: Agra - Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast drive to Jaipur en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone "ghost town" which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India, check in at your hotel. Have leisure. This is the only city in the world symbolizing the nine divisions of the universe through the nine rectangular sectors subdividing it. To fill your evening with colors of Rajasthan we suggest a trip to Ethnic Village Chokhi Dhani (a five star status ethnic village) where you can enjoy Rajasthani dance and dine with Dal Bati Churma after which have a pleasant stay for overnight at Jaipur hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
Morning sightseeing tour of Amber Fort: - a marvelous example of Rajput architecture with its terraces and ramparts reflected in the Mata Lake below. The ascent to the Fort is on gaily caparisoned elephants. The Fort interior has various royal halls decorated with intricate ivory work, exquisite wall paintings and tiny mirror chips, which create a tantalizing reflection effect.
In the afternoon sightseeing tour of: Jaipur City:- City Palace Museum - an imposing blend of traditional Rajasthani and Mughal Art. The museum is resplendent with its collection of robes of royal princes, carpets, and armory of old weapons, miniature paintings portraying court scenes, battle scenes and processions, Jantar Mantar (Observatory)- an accurate observatory built in 1726 AD; Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) - a five storied wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires. Overnight stay at Jaipur Hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast drive to the capital city Delhi. On arrival you will be transferred to the airport to board the flight back to home with happy memories.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival in Hotel.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Night accommodation in New Delhi at Hotel Jivitesh or Similar
- 01 Night accommodation in Agra Hotel Mansingh or Similar
- 02 Nights accommodation in Jaipur Hotel Rajasthan Palace or Similar.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Tonga ride/Golf Car at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Tempo Traveler (8 Seater) with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Guide, Approved by Ministry of Tourism – Government of India.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing & being provided in vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Meals other than specified.
- Subject to the changes in taxes levied by the Govt.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".