Agra City Tour Guide
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
6 Hours Sightseeing
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Agra, one of the districts which come under jurisdiction of Indian state Uttar Pradesh. This city has been an important trading centre and capital for Mughal Empire. Agra has acquired prominence in world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, a world heritage site acknowledge by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co- exist. Agra also contains some other heritage monuments which depict Indo Islamic influences to this city.
Taj Mahal is remain closed on every Friday.
All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
2. Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Taj Mahal was built by Mugal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife (queen) Mumtaj Mahal in 1631 to1653. It took twenty two years for construction with help 20,000 workers. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day
3. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
4. Then visit Agra Fort, the Magnificent Beauty of Red Sandstone Positioned on the Banks of River Yamuna. The Agra Fort was built by Akbar between 1565 and 1573. It is situated on the west bank of the Jumna River, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
5. After sightseeing of Agra fort you will go to for Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
6. Then Sightseeing of Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj): This is the first building in Mughal history entirely mode of pure Marble. It was constructed in 1622 to 1628 by empress Noor Jahan wife of fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir as burial of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg, who was imperial officer in Jahangir court and was awarded the title of Itamad-Ud-Daulah.
7. Then sightseeing of Metabh Bagh is a (moonlight garden) situated on opposite side of Taj Mahal along the bank of river Yamuna. You can enjoy a panoramic view of Taj Mahal from this garden; if you visit Taj Mahal, please never miss to have a fantastic view of Taj from this Garden.
8. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 Person
- Mineral Water served while Sightseeing
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
|Guide Charges||No. of Person|
|USD 50||1 to 4 Person|
|USD 60||1 to 9 Person|
|USD 70||1 to 15 Person|
|USD 80||1 to 25 Person|