USD $65 for (1 to 4 Person)
Places to visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
Agra, one of the districts which comes under jurisdiction of Indian state Uttar Pradesh. This city has been an important trading centre and capital for Mughal Empire. Agra has acquired prominence in world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & fatehpur sikri a world heritage site acknowledge by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co- exist. Agra also contain some others monuments which depict Indo Islamic influences to this city
Taj Mahal is remain closed on every Friday.
All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
2. Sightseeing one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, it was built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan for the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal (arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653. It took to twenty two years with help of 20,000 craftsmen worked.
3. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
4. Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
5. After lunch sightseeing of Agra Fort, it was built by the third Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 to 1573. Agra Fort is also a world heritage site declared by UNESCO, this majestic Red-sandstone Fort of Agra stands on bank of River Yamuna. The Fort comprises some magnificent palaces like the Khas Mahal, Diwan - I-Am (Hall of public audience), Diwan-I-Khas (Hall of private audience), Musamman Burj (where fifth Mughal king Shah Jahan was imprisoned) and a very elegant Nagina Mosque
6. Sightseeing of local market in Agra.
7. After sightseeing of local market in Agra. We will back to your hotel in Agra.
1. After breakfast then we will Proceed to Fatehpur sikri which is the about (45 Kilometer) far from Agra, built by third Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also known as Ghost city or Abandoned City was founded by third Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1569. It comprises some glorious building like Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khas, Buland Darwaja, Jama Masjid and many more.
2. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete (If you can proceed to Jaipur or back to Agra).
We also provide Car/Coach Hotel rooms as per your need and desire.
|Guide Charges||No. of Person|
|USD 65||1 to 4 Person|
|USD 75||1 to 9 Person|
|USD 85||1 to 15 Person|
|USD 95||1 to 25 Person|