USD $65 for (1 to 4 Person)
Places to visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
Great Experience the view of the sunrise Taj Mahal. This tour is just right for you. Agra has acquired prominence in world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & fatehpur sikri a world heritage site acknowledge by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co- exist. Agra also contain some others monuments which depict Indo Islamic influences to this city
Taj Mahal is remain closed on every Friday.
All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. On arrival in Fatehpur sikri, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Fatepur sikri.
2. Fatehpur Sikri is the UNESCO protected monument and used to be the second capital of the great mughal emperor Akbar. A famous Sufi Saint Saleem Chisti used to reside in his Khankah in Sikri. Akbar approached the saint and he blesses him with children. As Akbar got children he became a devotee to the saint. Presently you see a big Dargah of the Sufi Saint where millions of people approach to have blessings. Saleem chisti's Tomb is built in pure white marble and note worthy is the filigree work. The religious premises has two gates one called the Royal Gate and the Other Buland Gate. You also get to see the places in the adjoing area. Major building include Deevan-i- am, Deevan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, Turkish Sultana's Palace, Jodhabai's place, Anoop Talao, Beerbal Palace etc.
3. After sightseeing of Fatehpur sikri you can take Lunch in a restaurant. Or check in your hotel in Agra.
1. 06:00 Am, Our Guide will be meet in your Hotel Lobby
2. We will Proceed to the most amazing and beautiful monument of the world Taj mahal. And you can enjoy sunrise. Taj Mahal was built by Shah jahan for his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal in 1631 to 1653. It took almost twenty two years. This marvelous monument with the association of almost twenty two thousands craftsman, workers and laborers brought from, Persia and India. (Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday)
3. Then sightseeing of Taj Mahal you will back to your hotel. There you can take breakfast. Then check out in your hotel.
4. Then visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
5. Then sightseeing of Agra Fort. It was built by third Mugal emperor Akbar in 1565 to 1573. This present masterpiece later on his descendants i.e. Jahangir and Shahjahan also contributed to this fort. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and the beautiful Nagina Mosque. Agra Fort is the UNSECO World Heritage famous site.
6. Then Sightseeing of Itmad-Ud-Daulah tomb. Also know as Baby Taj Mahal because Itmad-Ud-Daulah structure same like a Taj Mahal It was constructed in 1622 to 1628 by empress Noor jahan wife of fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir as burial of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg, who was imperial officer in Jahangir court and was awarded the title of Itamad-Ud-Daulah.
7. Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.
We also provide Car/Coach Hotel rooms as per your need and desire.
|Guide Charges||No. of Person|
|USD 65||1 to 4 Person|
|USD 75||1 to 9 Person|
|USD 85||1 to 15 Person|
|USD 95||1 to 25 Person|