Mathura, Virndavan Tour guide service
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
6 Hrs Sightseeing
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Welcome to the birth city of Lord Krishna "Mathura". Mathura is a city about 60 Km from Agra, popularly known as birth purises hundreds of temples dedicated to God Krishna. The most famous temples are Banke Bihari Temple, Prem Mandir, Rangaji Temple, Madan Mohan temple, Radha Vallab Temple and many more.
- Sightseeing of Mathura is situated in Uttar Pradesh State of India. Mathura is about 60 kms far from Agra. This area is also known as Brajbhoomi. According to legends Shri Krishna (Incarnation of God Vishnu) born here in ancient time. A long line of charming Ghats - with their steps leading to the water's edge, arched gateways and temple spires extending along the right bank of the River Yamuna, highlighting the sacred character of the town of Mathura. The birth place of Lord Krishna, "the best famous, best loved and most complex of Lord Vishnu's appearances" - Mathura is today an important place of pilgrimage. The city stretches along the right bank of the Yamuna and the nonstop line of Ghats along the river makes a splendid sight when viewed from the opposite bank.
- After sightseeing of Mathura we will proceed to Virdhavan.
- Sightseeing of Virdhavan, just 15km from Mathura is a scratched place for Hindu Religion. Virdhavan is the place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. This notable place is famous for its lovable characteristics of Lord Krishna with his beloved Radha. Virdhavan attracts Hindu deities for its numerous temples like Guru Govind temple, Madon Mohan Temple. Millions of devotees visit Virdhavan in a number of festivals relates to the life of Krishna On earth. The Virdhavan Ashram for the devotees is also a great attraction for the Hindu pilgrims
- Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 Person
- Mineral Water served while Sightseeing
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Monument Explanation.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
|Guide Charges||No. of Person|
|USD 40||1 to 4 Person|
|USD 50||1 to 9 Person|
|USD 60||1 to 15 Person|
|USD 70||1 to 25 Person|