Romantic Kashmir Tour Package
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights 7 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Kashmir is a mesmerizing land of breathtaking natural beauty, vibrant culture and gentle people. It is known as the most beautiful and picturesque place of India. Ages back, Jehangir termed it as the Paradise on Earth. One should visit this place to admire its perfect snow clad mountains, sweeps of flowering meadows, vast fruit orchards, stunning lakes, and just what not. Capture the heart winning beauty of nature at Kashmir.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN DELHI
Upon arrival at Delhi Airport. Our representative will meet you and transfer you in an air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel of stay. Check-in at your pre-booked hotel. You are at leisure for the rest of the day to explore on your own or simply relax. Spend the night at your hotel.
DAY 2: SRINAGAR
In Morning after having a delicious breakfast, our representative will assist towards Delhi Airport to departure towards Srinagar.
After arriving at the Srinagar Airport, meet our representative who will guide you to the designated vehicle that will drive you to the hotel. The picturesque beauty of Srinagar lies in its pristine lakes, beautiful rivers, and rows of houseboats, lush Mughal Gardens and soaring snowclad mountains. With Himalayas forming its backdrop, the city offers breathtaking views of this mountain range. Besides enjoying that tourists here can visit attractions, such as Hari Parbat, Pari Mahal, Shankaracharya Temple, Dal Lake and Hazratbal Shrine.
After reaching the hotel, check-in and then, embark on a half-day city tour. Take a trip to places of interest like the Mughal Gardens, which include Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi as well as the Botanical Gardens. These Persian-style terrace gardens are an important part of the city's charm owing to their magnificence. Relax in the evening by taking a shikara ride to Nehru Park.Thereafter, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 3: GULMARG SIGHTSEEING (52kms/approx 02 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to full day Excursion to Gulmarg known as 'Meadow of flowers' discovered by the 16th century Kashmiri romantic poet who was inspired with its panoramic beauties. It is one of India's premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not only a mountain resort of exceptional beauty but also turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4: TRIP TO SONMARG (84 km/approx. 3 hours)
Have breakfast and take a three-hour drive towards Srinagar-Leh Road for an all-day sightseeing in Sonmarg. Referred to as “the Meadow of Gold” Sonmarg features sparkling glaciers, quaint meadows, snow-covered mountains and lush green forests. It is the gateway to Ladakh, and it serves as an ideal place for excursionists to spend some time in the lap of nature. Its placid lakes, serene glaciers and splendid waterfalls are a hugely popular among visitors.
After enjoying in Sonmarg, move towards the Thajiwas Glacier, which lies at a height of about 9,186 feet above sea level. This glacier is a favorite jaunt for adventure seekers as it is an ideal place to indulge in activities like sledging. This place also serves as the base camp for various trekking expeditions. Trekking to this glacier is a bit difficult; however, services of ponies can be taken to reach here. During summers, this place is flocked by tourists who come here to witness panoramic views of the surroundings and spend time at waterfalls located in the vicinity. Return to the hotel in Srinagar after the completion of this day-long excursion for a comfortable night's sleep.
Day 5: SRINAGAR TO DELHI
After having morning breakfast, our representative will assist you to transfer to the Srinagar airport to board a flight towards Delhi. After arrival at Delhi Airport, you will transfer to the hotel. Have leisure, after relaxation our guide will take you for Delhi Sightseeing. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6: Delhi Departure
Have early breakfast. Our representative will meet you at Hotel lobby and will assist you to taketowards Delhi airport to board the return flight with Happy Memories!
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Nights accommodation in New Delhi Hotel.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kashmir Hotels.
- 01 Night accommodation in Deluxe House Boat.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- Arrival and Departure from Airport - Hotel and Hotel - Airport.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills).
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism – (Government of India).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Train fare.
- Gondola Ride in gulmarg.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary and will be charge extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Meals other than specified.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".