Agra & Mathura, Virndavan Tour guide service
Destination Covered: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mathura & Vrindavan
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
1 Night / 2 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Mathura is a city about 60 Km from Agra, popularly known as birth place of Lord Krishna. Vrindavan is a town which comes in Mathura city. It comprises hundreds of temples dedicated to God Krishna. The most famous temples are Banke Bihari Temple, Prem Mandir, Rangaji Temple, Madan Mohan temple, Radha Vallab Temple and many more.
- On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
- Sightseeing one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal (Arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653 it took 22 year for the construction with help of 20 thousand worker. The Taj is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
- After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
- Then we will go to sightseeing of Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there you can look the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower or window. Agra fort built by third mughal emperor Akber in 1565, Shah Jahan constructed the main buildings and Aurangzeb built up the ramparts. Agra Fort is a UNESCO world heritage located 2km northwest of Taj Mahal. The monument exhibits Hindu and Islamic architectures.
- Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.
Day 02: Mathura & Vrindavan Sightseeing
- After breakfast in your Hotel and check out in your Hotel we will proceed to Mathura.
- Sightseeing of Mathura is situated in Uttar Pradesh State of India. Mathura is about 60 kms far from Agra. This area is also known as Brajbhoomi. According to legends Shri Krishna (Incarnation of God Vishnu) born here in ancient time. A long line of charming Ghats - with their steps leading to the water's edge, arched gateways and temple spires extending along the right bank of the River Yamuna, highlighting the sacred character of the town of Mathura. The birth place of Lord Krishna, "the best famous, best loved and most complex of Lord Vishnu's appearances" - Mathura is today an important place of pilgrimage. The city stretches along the right bank of the Yamuna and the nonstop line of Ghats along the river makes a splendid sight when viewed from the opposite bank.
- After sightseeing of Mathura we will proceed to Virdhavan.
- Sightseeing of Vrindavan, just 15km from Mathura is a scratched place for Hindu Religion. Vrindavan is the place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. This notable place is famous for its lovable characteristics of Lord Krishna with his beloved Radha. Vrindavan attracts Hindu deities for its numerous temples like Guru Govinda temple, Madon Mohan Temple. Millions of devotees visit Vrindavan in a number of festivals relates to the life of Krishna On earth. The Virdhavan Ashram for the devotees is also a great attraction for the Hindu pilgrims
- After sightseeing of Virdhavan. Your sightseeing will be complete.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 Person
- Mineral Water served while Sightseeing
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Monument Explanation.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
|Guide Charges||No. of Person|
|USD 80||1 to 4 Person|
|USD 90||1 to 9 Person|
|USD 100||1 to 15 Person|
|USD 110||1 to 25 Person|