Best Places to Visit in Delhi with Tourist Guide
Destination Covered: Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Rajghat, India Gate, President House & Qutub Minar.
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
8 Hrs Sightseeing
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Delhi is a metropolitan city and one of the most attractive tourist destinations in India. We have designed one day Delhi Tour for all kinds of tourist like business, leisure, individual or group tours. This tour includes- heritage monuments, architectural buildings surrounded by lakes and gardens. Some attractions places like ? Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandi Chowk, Rajghat and. Drive-Pass through India Gate and President House and then take your lunch at any good restaurant. And after that visit Qutub Minar that will be a wonderful experience.
- Our guide will meet you in Hotel lobby or where do you want to be meet in Delhi and proceed to sightseeing for Delhi.
- First of all visit the Red Fort. It is one of the World Heritage Site listed in UNESCO that was built by Shah Jahan in the year 1638. It was the residence of the Mughal emperor of India. The structures in the fort are constructed of red sandstone, bordered by a four- storeyed minaret which is covered by three large domes banded of ?black and white marble. (We will not go to inside the Red Fort) and then proceed for Jama Masjid.
In the year 1656, the Masjid was constructed by Shah Jahan and one of the largest Mosque in India and this was also built by Shah Jahan. Thousands of worshippers come here to worship. You will get some robes outside the markets to get inside the mosque. Only gents are allowed to go inside the mosque for prayer but ladies can stand outside and pray according to Muslim?s rituals.
- After drive pass through Red Fort proceed towards some nearby places like Chandni Chowk- literally means ?moonlit market ?and was established during the 17th?century. It was once known for India?s largest wholesale markets. The market is also called as the Fatehpuri Bazaar. Here you can find all types of garments shops, spices, dry fruits markets, street foods like chats, bhelpuri etc. Roam around the market and explore some unique and select some best out of it.
- Proceed RajGhat - Rajghat is a memorial place for of our Nation?s Father Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated. It is located near the bank of Yamuna River. There is a museum where you can see some of his artifacts that has been kept and displayed in the museum
- India Gate is a memorable gate where the names of more than 13,516 British and Indian soldiers were killed during the World War I of 1919. It is one of the most attractive tourist destination place in New Delhi.
- After passing through India Gate pass through the President House nearby the India Gate. It is also known as Rashtrapati Bhawan and officially it is the home place of Indian President. Inside there is a Mughal Gardens. It remains open for only one month and tourists are allowed to visit the garden
- You will proceed to Qutub Minar. It was built in the year 1193 which is 73 m-high of tower of victory by Qutub-ud-din Aibak. The monument depicted the both Muslim and Hindu style of architecture.Originally it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in India
- Covering the entire destination listed above. Your sightseeing will be complete.
We also provide Car/Coach as per your need and desire.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 Person
- Mineral Water served while Sightseeing
- Sightseeing of Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Temple, India Gate, President House & Qutub Minar.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.