Splendors of Kashmir
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
4 Nights 5 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Embark on the journey of your lifetime with your better half to one of the most romantic destinations in the world - Kashmir. Honeymoon is the most memorable vacation in a couple’s life and you should leave no stone unturned to make it exceptionally memorable for both of you. Fortunately, we have crafted a series of Kashmir honeymoon packages to give couples the opportunity to luxuriate in this idyllic destination. Everything about Kashmir is romantic, be it the fairytale-like atmosphere, chimerical lakes, utopian scenery or the mushy feeling this fantastic land evokes.
Day 1: Arrive in Srinagar - Transfer to Pahalgam (92 Km’s / 3-4 hours drive)
On your arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. We will begin our trip towards Pahalgam and drive on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvelous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. On arriving Pahalgam, we check in at the hotel and later do some nature walks to unwind ourselves. Later have dinner at the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam. (Dinner)
Day 2: Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Gulmarg (152 Km’s / 4-5 hours drive)
After breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Later you can opt to spend your half a day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or Aru Valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. After your return from the beautiful meadows, we'll continue our drive to Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you will check in at the hotel and later have your dinner before going for a relaxed sleep.
Overnight stay at hotel in Gulmarg. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 3: Local Sightseeing in Gulmarg & transfer to Srinagar (54 Km’s / 2-3 hours drive)
After breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familiarizing ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 8 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. Further we continue our journey to Srinagar. On arrival, in the evening we will transfer to the hotel for check in. You may spend some time to explore nearby places on own & return to the hotel for dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 4: Local Sightseeing in Srinagar
After breakfast in the morning at hotel, proceed for local sightseeing tour that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughals, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwan Mountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later go for a 60 Minutes Shikara ride in Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Later return to the hotel & have dinner.
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar. (Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 5: Departure
After a late morning breakfast, pack your bags & check out from the hotel. We will drive to the airport for your flight home with wonderful memories. (Breakfast)
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- 01 Nights accommodation in New Delhi Hotel.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kashmir Hotels.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast & Dinner.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- Arrival and Departure from Airport - Hotel and Hotel - Airport.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills).
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism – (Government of India).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Train fare.
- Gondola Ride in gulmarg.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary and will be charge extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Meals other than specified.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".