6 Nights 7 Days Magical Golden Triangle Tour India
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
6 Nights / 7 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Golden Triangle Tour 8 Days offers you an opportunity to visit the three most exotic destinations of India named as Delhi, the national capital; Agra, the city of Uttar Pradesh state and Jaipur (Pink City), the capital of Rajasthan. Golden Triangle Tour is the best-traversed circuit of India for first-time travelers which will provide you the glimpse of the tradition, rich culture and history of India in a short span of time. The Moto for Tourism is "Atithi Devo Bhava" Which means "Guest is Like God" and it is very true. You can witness our Hospitality when you come to this Magical Golden Triangle India Itinerary.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our representative who will transfer you to your booked hotel. Overnight stay at the Delhi hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
In the morning, proceed for Delhi sightseeing. Visit Jama Masjid (Mousque). Drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon, visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb & India Gate (War Memorial Arch). Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi to Agra (Drive: 3 - 4 Hrs Approx.)
Have early breakfast and proceed towards to Agra through yamuna express way. On your arrival at Agra, our representative will help you to check in the hotel. Later, visit the world famous Taj Mahal. Experience the inside love story of Shahjahan & Mumtaj. Also explore the architecture of Taj Mahal. Beside this you can also visit the exclusive Art of Inlay work, which being used on Taj Mahal. After this proceed for Lunch in an Indian Tradition Restaurant/Hotel.
After Lunch, visit the Agra Fort which features a Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience) and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). Overnight stay at the Agra hotel.
Day 04: Agra Sightseeing
After Breakfast, proceed for the city sightseeing by exploring the popular places like Sikandra (Akbar’s Tomb), Itmad-Ud-Daulah. After this have lunch in Indian Restaurant. After enjoying the Indian Traditional food, explore the Indian Handicraft Market.
Later visit the enjoy the sunset sightseeing of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh. Overnight stay at the Agra hotel.
Day 05: Agra to Jaipur (Drive: 233 Kms 5 Hrs)
Have early breakfast at hotel. Drive towards Fatehpur Sikri by surface (50 Km drive – 1 Hrs approx.). Enjoy the Akbar’s Fort (also famous as ghost city) which features some of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor in its complex. Later, continue your drive to Jaipur by exploring the Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur.
On your arrival at Jaipur, Our representative will help you with the check-in process. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur Sightseeing
After having a breakfast in hotel, visit the Amber Fort, which was once the capital of this state long time ago. In afternoon after having a lunch, proceed for the sightseeing of Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Jal Mahal, City Palace. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur Sightseeing
Have Breakfast & proceed to City Sightseeing, Here today we will explore Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum and enjoy the local markets like Badi Chopad, Chhoti Chopad, etc. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08: Departure Jaipur Airport
After breakfast at hotel, check out and board your vehicle towards Jaipur Airport. You will board a flight for your journey onwards.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival in Hotel.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- Accommodation in Three Star Hotels
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Tonga ride/Golf Car at Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Innova Car with well experienced License Driver.
- English Speaking Tour Guide, Approved by Ministry of Tourism – Government of India.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing & being provided in vehicle.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any International & Domestic Air / Train fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any monument Entrance Fee and Camera Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Meals other than specified.
- Subject to the changes in taxes levied by the Govt.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".