Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour from Delhi
For 2 Person
Duration of Tour:
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Taj mahal sunrise tour is the best tour for you. Early morning is the best time to visit Taj mahal. You can enjoy the beauty of Taj Mahal without crowd in the sunrise time. Taj mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. So Taj mahal is symbol of love.
Our driver will meet you at your booked hotel in Delhi. Proceed Agra city via Yamuna express way. It will take time approx. 3 hrs. To 3:30 hrs.
when will you Arrival in Agra City. Our tour guide will meet you then you will proceed to Taj mahal.
Sightseeing of Taj Mahal. Taj mahal wasbuilt by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan for memory of his beloved Queen, Mumtaz Mahal. It was built in 1631 to 1653.
After sightseeing of Taj Mahal you will go to for Breakfast in a restaurant or hotel.
After Breakfast you can visit very famous local art of Agra.
After completing the sightseeing of Agra. Back to Delhi. It will take time approx. 3 hrs. To 3:30 hrs.
You will reach to Delhi. Our Driver will drop you to your booked hotel in Delhi.
- Tour Guide Service.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / New Delhi.
- Taxes – express highway toll and monument parking charges.
- All Taxes
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Insurance and medical care.
- Any personal expenses.
|Tour Cost||No. of Person|
|USD 135||For 2 Person|
|USD 175||For 4 Person|