Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi
Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi is comfortable and the best tour for you because you can enjoy, Yamuna express way, the view of city, sightseeing of Taj mahal and Agra fort. Taj mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Taj mahal is symbol of love. Agra fort was built by Third Mughal Emperor Akbar the great.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
6:30 Am: Our Driver will be pick up you from your booked hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon and Proceed to Agra city via Yamuna express way. It will take time approx. 3 hrs. to 3:30 hrs.
10:00 Am: When will you Arrival in Agra. Our tour guide will meet you then you will proceed to Taj mahal. The Taj Mahal is one of the world’s famous monuments, visited by millions of tourists per year. It is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture (a blend of Indian, Persian, and Islamic styles). And Taj Mahal is a seven wonder of the world and also the complex was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983.
12:30 Pm: After sightseeing of Taj Mahal you will go to for Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
2:00 Pm: After enjoying a lunch we will proceed to Agra Red Fort. Agra fort was built by Emperor Akbar. Inside Agra fort exquisite structures like Jahangir palace, Diwan-i-Aam, Nageena mosque, Diwan-i-Khas, etc. you can see Beautiful view of Yamuna river and Taj mahal from Agra fort.
3:30 Pm: After completing the sightseeing of Agra. Back to Delhi.
7:00 Pm: You will reach to Delhi. Our Driver will drop you to your booked hotel in Delhi.
Note: It is a suggested itinerary that displays what could be possible during your Tour. You can contact us to bring any changes to your itinerary as per your desires.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Transportation.( Sedan Car )
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / New Delhi.
- Taxes – express highway toll and monument parking charges.
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Any personal expenses.
- USD 120 : For 2 Person (Sedan Car Toyota Etios or Swift Desire)
- USD 140 : For 3 Person (Sedan Car Toyota Etios or Swift Desire)
- USD 180 : For 4 Person (SUV Car Innova or Innova Crysta)
- USD 270 : For 5 Person (Vehicle Tempo Traveller)
- USD 290 : For 6 Person (Vehicle Tempo Traveller)
- USD 310 : For 7 Person (Vehicle Tempo Traveller)
- USD 330 : For 8 Person (Vehicle Tempo Traveller)