Get Your Guide For Taj Mahal
Destination Covered: Taj Mahal
Get Your Guide For Taj Mahal if you want to have hassle free sightseeing of Taj Mahal as many people don't know correct information like you cannot cancel online Taj Mahal tickets etc. The guide will help you to reach the Taj Mahal. He will help you in buying the tickets. He will tell you how to pass security checks and also help you to enter the Taj Mahal. He will explain all its history, architecture, culture etc. He will tell you how to take the best photos of the Taj Mahal from different places and angles which is not possible without proper guidance.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset.
1. Your booked guide for Taj Mahal will meet you at your booked hotel in Agra or any other place in Agra decided by you.
2. Then you will go for sightseeing at the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is a world heritage site declared by UNESCO in 1983. Taj Mahal is the most symmetrical monument when it comes to the monument geometry.
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal you will visit a marble inlay art similar to art you have seen in the Taj Mahal. This art is done by the descendants of the same people who built the Taj Mahal.
Note : It is a suggested itinerary that displays what could be possible during your Tour. You can contact us to bring any changes to your itinerary as per your desires.
- Get Your Guide For Taj Mahal for 1 to 4 Person.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Department of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrance Tickets of Taj Mahal.
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
- USD 24 : For 1 - 4 Person
- USD 35 : For 5 - 15 Person
- USD 45 : For 16 - 25 Person