Guide For Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
The benefit of taking on a Guide For Taj Mahal And Agra Fort is that he explains the facts, history, architecture, famous spots, fascinating sights etc. which makes your tour enjoyable and memorable. He also answers all your queries and provides you information which is beyond your imagination. Without a guide for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort both of these monuments are just a piece of stone. A skilled tour guide is fluent, easy to understand, and capable of commanding attention and projecting their voice clearly in big crowds.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 Person.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Department of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
- USD 30 : For 1 - 4 Person
- USD 40 : For 5 - 15 Person
- USD 50 : For 16 - 25 Person