Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Tour Guide Service
We provide Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Tour Guide Service for those who want to see all three world heritage monuments of Agra but have less time. Agra has acquired prominence in the world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. They are declared world heritage monuments by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co-exist. Fatehpur Sikri is a town located at a distance of 40km from Taj Mahal. A city predominantly made of red sandstone.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 People.
- Mineral Water to be served during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Department of Tourism Government of India).
- Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
- Hotel and Transport.
- USD 40 : For 1 - 4 Person
- USD 50 : For 5 - 15 Person
- USD 60 : For 16 - 25 Person