Tour Guide for Taj Mahal
Destination Covered: Taj Mahal
When you select a Tour Guide for the Taj mahal he will provide background information, answer your questions, and take you to the most fascinating sights and places. They are also able to connect with individuals separately and solve their queries. The guide will also tell you what things are permitted inside the Taj Mahal and what things are not permitted. The guide will tell you how and where to buy the tickets and a lot of other things which can be very difficult without a tour guide.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset.
1. Before proceeding to the Taj Mahal our tour guide will meet you at the decided location in Agra City.
2. After reaching the Taj Mahal the guide will explain the history and facts about the monument. The Taj Mahal is the most popular monument in India. The Taj Mahal is admired by both Indian and Foreign Tourists. Taj Mahal is the finest example of Mughal architecture. It is a blend of Indian, Persian and Islamic structure. Other attractions include twin buildings, one of which is a mosque and other is a guest house (placed symmetrically on either side of the mausoleum).
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal you will see the art which was started by mughals in India known as marble inlay work (Pacchikari). There you will find and buy souvenirs made by descendants of the workers who built the Taj Mahal.
4. After that you will go for lunch.
5. Then our guide will see you off and your sightseeing will complete.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 People.
- Mineral Water served during Sightseeing.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Department of Tourism, Government of India).
- Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
- USD 24 : For 1 - 4 Person
- USD 35 : For 5 - 15 Person
- USD 45 : For 16 - 25 Person