Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Tour Guide Service
Destination Covered: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
1 to 4 Person
Duration of Tour:
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
We provide Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Tour Guide Service for those who want to see all three world heritage monuments of Agra but have less time. Agra has acquired prominence in the world tourism industry because of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. They are declared world heritage monuments by UNESCO. In this city multiple religions and faiths co-exist. Fatehpur Sikri is a town located at a distance of 40km from Taj Mahal. A city predominantly made of red sandstone.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset.
1. You will meet our tourist guide at the decided location in Agra and proceed to the Taj Mahal early in the morning.
2. Then you will do sightseeing at the Taj Mahal.
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal you will come back to your hotel for breakfast.
4. After breakfast you will go to Fatehpur Sikri and do sightseeing.
5. Then you will go for lunch in a restaurant.
6. After lunch sightseeing at Agra Fort.
7. After sightseeing at Agra Fort your sightseeing is complete.
- Tour Guide Service for 1 to 4 People.
- Mineral Water to be served during sightseeing.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Department of Tourism Government of India).
- Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Camera Fee.
- Hotel and Transport.
- USD 40 : For 1 - 4 Person
- USD 50 : For 5 - 15 Person
- USD 60 : For 15 - 25 Person