Taj Mahal Same Day Tour from Jaipur
For 2 Person
Duration of Tour:
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
Taj Mahal Same Day Tour from Jaipur by Car it is very comfortable because you can enjoy view of nature, the view of city and you can see Indian life style on the way. Taj mahal and Agra fort are Heritage site. Taj mahal is a seven wonder of the world.
6:30 Am: Our driver will meet you at your booked hotel in Jaipur. Proceed Agra city. It will take time approx. 3:30 hrs. To 4:00 hrs.
10:30 Am: When you arrive in Agra. Our tour guide will meet you then you will proceed to Taj mahal.
10:40 Am: Sightseeing at the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shahjhan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. So the Taj mahal is a symbol of love. It was built in 1631 to 1653.
1:00 Pm: After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal you will go to for Lunch in a restaurant or hotel.
2:00 Pm: After enjoying lunch we will proceed to the Agra Red Fort.
2:15 Pm: Sightseeing of Agra Red Fort. Agra fort was built by Akbar the great. From the Agra fort you can see beautiful view of the Taj mahal.
4:00 Pm: After completing the sightseeing of Agra. Back to Jaipur
7:30 Pm: You will reach Jaipur. Our Driver will drop you to your booked hotel Jaipur.
- Tour Guide Service.
- Sightseeing of Monuments.
- Mineral Water to be served during the Sightseeing
- Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / New Delhi.
- Taxes – express highway toll and monument parking charges.
- All Taxes
- Entrances Tickets of all monuments.
- Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Insurance and medical care.
- Any personal expenses.
|Tour Cost||No. of Person|
|USD 150||For 2 Person|
|USD 190||For 4 Person|