Agra City Sightseeing Tour
Destination Covered: Agra
Agra is among the famous cities in India. To explore this city at its best we arrange Agra City Sightseeing Tour. Agra is synonymous with the Taj Mahal however there is a lot more to the city than this world famous monument. Agra is mostly visited on a one-day trip from New Delhi or other nearby cities in Uttar Pradesh. Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh etc. One of the things that make the Taj Mahal so special is the marble inlay work which can be seen practically in Agra city.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. Early in the morning our driver and guide will meet you at your booked hotel in Agra.
2. Then you will proceed to Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal, you will go to Agra Fort. Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort contains splendid palaces both in red sandstone and white marble such as :- The Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, The Anguri Bagh, Khas Mahal, Nagina Masjid, Musamman Burj, Jahangir Palace, etc.
4. Then after sightseeing at Agra fort you will go for Lunch.
5. After lunch you will visit Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj). The Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah was built by Noor Jahan(Wife of Fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir) for her parents in 1622 to 1628.
6. After sightseeing at Baby Taj you will go to Mehtab Bagh (Moon Light Garden).
7. Then our driver will drop you back at your booked hotel in Agra.
Note: It is a suggested itinerary that displays what could be possible during your Tour. You can contact us to bring any changes to your itinerary as per your desires.
• Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by department of Tourism, Government of India).
• Transportation in Agra (Sedan Car).
• Sightseeing of Monuments.
• Mineral Water.
• Vehicle Parking Charges.
• Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
• Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.