6 Days Golden Triangle Tour - Delhi Agra Jaipur
Duration of Tour:
5 Nights / 6 Days
- Why choose us:
- Tour Guide Service
- Government Approved Tour Guide
- City Monument Explanation
- Verified Reviews by Guests
- Customizeable Itinerary
- Hassle Free Sightseeing
- Money Safe Guarantee
We bring to you an all time favorite Private golden triangle tour Busy streets of Delhi jam-packed with colorful crowd, admirable pink structures of Jaipur and well preserved historical constructions in Agra - these are some glimpses of the Golden triangle tour of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur: these three tourist destinations of India are looked upon as one of the most sought after places to explore.
Day 1 - When you arrive in Delhi, our representative and driver will meet you at Delhi airport and Drop you at your booked hotel in Delhi. You will stay at night in the Delhi hotel.
Day 2 - After breakfast you will go sightseeing in New Delhi like Qutab Minar, Humayun tomb, India gate, president house, then after lunch you will proceed to Jaipur overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3 - After breakfast you will go to full day sightseeing of Jaipur like Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal (outside), and market. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 4 - After breakfast you will proceed to Agra city and on the way you can visit Fatehpur Sikri, overnight stay in Agra city.
Day 5 - early morning you will go sightseeing at the Taj mahal. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal, you will come back to the hotel and have breakfast. After that you will go sightseeing at Agra fort, baby Taj, Mehtab Bagh and market. overnight stay in Agra city.
Day 6 - after breakfast you will proceed to Delhi and sightseeing in old Delhi in the evening we will drop you at Delhi airport.
Note: Please mention what type of hotel you preferred (5 Star / 3 Star / Budget category), before booking the tour. If you want to book accommodation on your own then please select “own accommodation” while booking the tour.
- English Speaking Tour Guide, Approved by Department of Tourism – Government of India.
- Luxury AC Car
- Destination covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi
- Elephant or Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- 5 Nights accommodation, Double Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes.
- Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges.
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at restaurant or hotel
- Insurance and medical care
- Any personal expenses, etc.