Golden Triangle Tour with Kashmir
We specially cater those tourist those are coming to enjoy their holidays in the heaven of earth Kashmir. For the Kashmir tour mostly tourists prefer to land in Delhi and from Delhi they take flight for Srinagar. Sometime tourists have few more days in his hand and they have no plans in that case we offer the most famous Golden Triangle tour of India which covers Delhi Agra and Jaipur which enthrall you with the Mughal and British era history of India. This tour will also connect you with Indian culture, tradition and art. In this tour we provide luxury transport, hotels and local tour guides at all destinations.
Day 01: Delhi pickup and sightseeing
In the morning we pick you from hotel in Delhi and your tour starts with the visit of old Delhi Monuments such as Jama Masjid, Red fort of Delhi, Raj Ghat and visit the famous Chandni Chowk market where you will also enjoy the rickshaw ride. Delhi is also famous for its food culture and they have both veg and non veg options available so enjoy your lunch in a famous multi cuisine restaurant. Afterwards visit some more world heritage sites like the tallest tower Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun tomb, India Gate and the Rashtrapati Bhawan. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Agra
Start your drive for Agra city which is only 3 hours drive via Yamuna expressway. Upon reaching at the mughal city check in to your hotel. Later proceed to visit the Agra fort which is the famous fort of mughal’s. Your evening is decided to visit the epitome of love the Taj Mahal. This beautiful monument was built by emperor Shahjahan in the loving memory of her wife Mumtaj. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 03: Agra - Jaipur
Today after the breakfast your journey starts for Jaipur which is 240 kilometer from Agra. En –route visit the Fathehpur Sikri famous for Buland Darwaja, Jodhabai Palace, Panch Mahal and famous sufi saint mosque. Continue your drive to jaipur . Upon reaching Jaipur check in to your pre-booked hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur City Tour
After breakfast enjoy your full day city tour of Jaipur, first of all visit with Amber fort, city palace, jal Mahal, Jantar mantar and hawa Mahal. Evening is free to explore colorful markets of Agra. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur - Delhi
Enjoy your breakfast in the morning and then proceed to visit Delhi. It will take around 5 hours to reach Delhi city. Upon landing at Delhi you will be straight transfer to Delhi airport to catch your flight for onwards journey.
Day 06: Delhi – Srinagar (by flight)
Post breakfast in the hotel proceed for Delhi Airport to board the flight for Srinagar. Check into a houseboat upon arrival. Shikhara (boat) on Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, IndiaHave lunch in the houseboat and later step out for half-day city tour/sightseeing of Srinagar. Situated in the Kashmir Valley, this beautiful city is known for its gardens, lakes and houseboats (also called shikaras).
Enjoy the sightseeing and visit Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh (the Garden of Spring) as well as Shalimar Bagh. Enjoy Shikara ride over Dal Lake in evening. Get back to houseboat, have dinner and overnight stay there.
Day 07: Srinagar – Gulmarg (55 kms, 2 hrs drive one way)
Post breakfast in the houseboat depart for full day excursion of Gulmarg. Gulmarg is the most amazing winter resort in the Gulmarg snow during winter,Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, Indiavalley. It is famous for its highest golf course and winter skiing. In afternoon tourists may enjoy skiing at their own expense for which an instructor can be hired to guide them about skiing equipment’s (skies, sticks, gloves and goggles).
Drive back to Srinagar by evening and overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 08: Srinagar – Pahalgam (90 kms, 3.5 hrs one way)
Have breakfast in the houseboat and later enjoy a day excursion for Pahalgam (90 kms – one way from Srinagar). This popular tourist destination is located on the bank of Lidder River; at an altitude of 7200 feet above the sea level. Tourists can capture pictures of natural bounties. Drive back to Srinagar by evening and overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 09: Srinagar – Delhi (by flight) – Drive to Jaipur (245 kms, 5.5 hrs drive)
Post breakfast in the houseboat get ready for departure to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for New Delhi. Check into a hotel upon arrival by evening. Spend rest of the time in leisure activities.
- Welcome Drinks (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Delhi Airport by our Representative.
- Accommodation in Three Star Hotels in New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and in Kashmir.
- Daily Morning Buffet Breakfast.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- Arrival and Departure from Airport - Hotel and Hotel - Airport.
- Surface Transportation by an Air-conditioned Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills).
- Mineral Water during the tour being provided in your vehicle.
- English Speaking Tour Escort, Approved by Ministry of Tourism – (Government of India).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, toll taxes and fuel charges are included.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Train fare.
- Gondola Ride in gulmarg.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary and will be charge extra.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Personal & health insurance coverage.
- Meals other than specified.
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".