In the Agra Tour Package you can explore four major monuments of Agra including :- Taj Mahal, Tomb of Akbar, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj). Agra city is famous for Taj Mahal but other monuments like Tomb of Akbar are also very interesting and splendid which many people don't know. By choosing this tour one can see something beyond famous destinations. The Tomb of Akbar is the final resting place of Mughal Emperor Akbar. It is situated in Sikandra, the outskirts of Agra. It is an important architectural masterpiece of the Mughal era.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. Our driver and guide will meet you early in the morning at your booked hotel in Agra city.
2. Then you will proceed to Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is located on the banks of Yamuna river. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal you will come back to your hotel for breakfast. Then after breakfast you will see the famous art of marble inlay work which is used in Taj Mahal.
4. Then you will go to the Tomb of Akbar which is about 15 kms from Taj Mahal. The Tomb of Akbar is the final resting place of Mughal Emperor Akbar. It is situated in Sikandra, the outskirts of Agra. It is an important architectural masterpiece of the Mughal era.
5. After sightseeing at the Tomb of Akbar you will go for lunch.
6. After lunch you will go to Agra Fort. Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort contains splendid palaces both in red sandstone and white marble such as :- The Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, The Anguri Bagh, Khas Mahal, Nagina Masjid, Musamman Burj, Jahangir Palace, etc.
7. After sightseeing at Agra fort you will go to Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Itimad-ud-Daulah was built by Noor Jahan (Wife of Fourth Mughal Emperor Jahangir) for her parents in 1622 to 1628.
8. Then our driver will drop you back at your booked hotel in Agra.
Note: It is a suggested itinerary that displays what could be possible during your Tour. You can contact us to bring any changes to your itinerary as per your desires.
• Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by department of Tourism, Government of India).
• Transportation in Agra (Sedan Car).
• Sightseeing of Monuments.
• Mineral Water.
• Vehicle Parking Charges.