Taj Mahal Tour With Fatehpur Sikri
Destination Covered: Agra and Fatehpur SIkri
Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri both are World Heritage Monuments declared by Unesco. If you want to explore both these monuments at their best you must choose our Taj Mahal Tour With Fatehpur Sikri. Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri are the most famous monuments in India. They are loved by both Indian and foreign tourists who visit here in large numbers to admire their beauty. The Taj Mahal is one of the modern seven wonders of the World. Fatehpur Sikri is a city built by Third Mughal Emperor Akbar. If you take the Taj Mahal Tour With Fatehpur Sikri you can enjoy a hustle free trip which will be very comfortable, knowledgeable and memorable.
PLEASE NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday. All Monument's Timing: Every Day, Sunrise to Sunset
1. Early in the morning our driver and guide will meet you at your booked hotel in Agra.
2. Then you will proceed to the Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
3. After sightseeing at the Taj Mahal, you will go back to your hotel for breakfast.
4. Then after breakfast you will proceed to Fatehpur Sikri which is a city 40 kms far from Agra. It will take about 1 to 1:30 hrs. Fatehpur Sikri was built by Third Mughal Emperor Akbar. Some of the important buildings in this city, both religious and secular are: Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, Anup Talao, Naubat Khana, Pachisi Court, Panch Mahal, Birbal House, Jodhabai Palace, Turkey Sultana Palace, Mariam Palace, etc.
5. After sightseeing in Fatehpur Sikri you will go for lunch.
6. After lunch you will come back to agra and see marble inlay work.
7. Then our driver will drop you back at your booked hotel in Agra.
Note: It is a suggested itinerary that displays what could be possible during your Tour. You can contact us to bring any changes to your itinerary as per your desires.
• Well Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Service (Approved by department of Tourism, Government of India).
• Transportation in Agra and Fatehpur Sikri(Sedan Car).
• Sightseeing of Monuments.
• Mineral Water.
• Vehicle Parking Charges.
• Entrance Tickets of all monuments.
• Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks etc.